Sam’s Hope Literacy Foundation and the Milwaukee BUCKS announce the following events and projects for 2014-2015 in celebration of our 17th season of partnership
Join us in our efforts to engage students communitywide in submitting to bucks.com/samshope entry format in a sentence or two where their “picture perfect” special reading spot anywhere in the day or with anyone special and what makes that “experience” special. All Entries Must be Submitted by Teachers Only. TEACHERS MAY SUBMIT NO MORE THAN 6 PER GRADE PER SCHOOL.
|DEADLINE NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 12TH 2015.|
RULES FOR SUBMISSION TO INITIATIVE 2014/5:
- All entries must be submitted by teachers
- All teachers will screen the submissions to only 6 per grade per school.
- Teachers submit through the form below
- We would love to see a school collage of all the submissions in writing or in picture format and you may send us a picture or email a picture to email@example.com so that all students will be recognized.
- It is our hope that this will also encourage you to tell us about special books or books of inspiration by all of your students!
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 12, 2015!
Sam’s Hope and the Milwaukee BUCKS have gathered a package of special gifts that will be selected to be given to the 4 top selections in grade categories K thru 2, 3 thru 5 and middle school along with the top selection which will include game tickets, classroom libraries, player visits, BANGO visits to your school, selected Bucks logo items, selected autographed items, book buying spree at Barnes and Noble and so much more.
- Feb. 3rd at 1pm: Parkway Elementary School "Reading Rally" in Glendale
- Feb. 24th at 6pm: Burbank Elementary School in Milwaukee evening "Snuggle Up" (for students and families)
- March 10th at 11:45am: BMO Harris Bradley Center Book Blast