Give the gift of Bucks basketball all season long. Take the guess work out of shopping for that special someone this year with a Bucks gift certificate good for tickets and/or merchandise!
Gift Cards ordered online will be sent via US Mail. Please allow 3-4 days for gift cards to be mailed. Purchase of all tickets subject to availability. No cash back on card usage.
Where to Redeem?
- BMO Harris Bradley Center Box Office
- Bucks Administrative Ticket Office
- BMO Harris Bradley Center Merchandise Store - During Bucks Events
- BMO Harris Bradley Center Food & Beverage Areas where credit cards are accepted. Including ATI Club, Uline Suite, MVP Club and Palermo's Courtside Club. Club Access on ticket is needed to access club spaces
What can I use it for?
- Bucks Tickets (subject to availability)
- Merchandise during Bucks events at the BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Food & Beverage where credit cards are accepted
- Currently cards are not valid at any other retail locations. The Bucks Gift Card may not be used or redeemed except as described herein. Purchases will be deducted from the Bucks Gift Card until the value reaches zero. If the amount of your purchase exceeds the value of your Bucks Gift Card, you must pay the difference.
You can purchase in denominations of $25, $50, $100. After initial purchase, cards can be reloaded by calling the Bucks ticket office at 414-227-0500.
Please treat your Bucks Gift Card like cash. The value of the Bucks Gift Card will not be replaced if the Bucks Gift Card is lost, damaged or stolen. The Bucks Gift Card itself is not returnable, redeemable or exchangeable for cash, except as required by law. Gift Cards are not credit/debit cards and have no implied warranties. There are no fees for inactivity or "dormant" Bucks Gift Cards. Bucks Gift Cards generally expires 60 months from the date of activation. Any unused balance will be forfeited.There are no fees for inactivity or "dormant" Bucks Gift Cards.
Contact the Bucks Sales Office at 414.227.0500.