The Bulls are looking for Chicago’s most talented and enthusiastic boys and girls to dance at the United Center for the 2016-17 season!
Sunday, August 21st
Lou Conte Dance Studio | 1147 W. Jackson Blvd. | Chicago, IL 60607
Doors will open promptly at 11:30 a.m.
Auditions will be held from 12 noon – 3 p.m., immediately followed by a parents' meeting.
Candidates will have an opportunity to demonstrate their dance/tumbling/movement skills.
Candidates will be taught a dance routine and will perform for the judges.
Cuts will be made throughout.
- Boys and girls between the ages of 7-12 years
- Must have a parent or legal guardian present at the audition to sign a waiver (click here to download)
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area and have a reliable means of transportation to practices, games and appearances
- There are no minimum or maximum height or weight requirements
Candidates must be able to attend:
- Held at Studio 22 High Tek (291 Golf Mill Center, Niles, IL 60714)
- Weekend rehearsals held on various Saturdays & Sundays 2-4:30 p.m. throughout the NBA season. (Exact dates will be announced at the parent meeting and rehearsals times are tentative).
- The Chicago BullsKidz will perform during time-outs or quarter-breaks at 10-15 weekend home games.
- BullsKidz will be required to arrive at the United Center 3 hours prior to game time for on court rehearsals.
Things to know:
- The program is designed to build self-confidence, self-esteem and teamwork
- The Chicago BullsKidz will perform Hip Hop and Jazz routines with an emphasis on acrobatics, tumbling and break-dancing. Dance team experience is a plus.
- Each dancer will receive a Hip Hop costume and a Jazz costume.
- Dancers will be required to wear minimal make-up.
- For each performance date, dancers will have a locker room and meal.
- The dancers will also receive three (3) tickets total for themselves and parents/guardians to attend regular season games on performance dates. (This varies on high-profile games)
- Auditions are closed to the public. There will be limited space provided for families to wait. Candidates can only have two people accompany them to Lou Conte Studio.