Final: Grizzlies vs. Cavaliers
November 26, 2012
Key Stat of the Night
Key Run of the Night
Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph scored 19 points each Monday, when the Grizzlies needed a super fourth quarter to hold off the visiting Cavs for the win. Mike Conley missed the game with flu-like symptoms, but Rudy Gay added 15 points and Memphis outscored Cleveland 22-9 in the final period.
- Memphis extended the hottest start in team history and improved to an NBA-best 10-2 record.
- Mike Conley missed his first game of the season… In his absence, Memphis recorded just 16 assists, one more than the team’s season low for assists (15 on Nov. 16 vs. New York).
- The Grizzlies were outrebounded by their opponent for (41-33) the fifth time this season but still hold a 4-1 record in those games… Memphis’ 33 team rebounds ties a season low (33 on Nov. 19 vs. Denver).
- Tony Allen made two free throws with 2:49 remaining in the fourth quarter to give the Grizzlies a two-point advantage (78-76)… It marked Memphis’ first lead since 2:10 left in the first quarter (21-10).
Next Home Game:
Grizzlies vs. Raptors
Wednesday, November 28, 7pm
The Grizzlies homestand continues with a visit from the Toronto Raptors.
- Find Tickets | Tune In: SportSouth | 92.9FM | 680AM
Grizzlies Den Team Store FedExForum: Item of the Game
Look for the Adidas Item of the Game at every Grizzlies Home Game. See your game program for details. Plus, gear up for the season at the Grizzlies Den Team Store at FedExForum or online at Grizzliesstore.com.
2012-13 Season Tickets, and 5-Game Holiday Packs are on sale now. Call 901.888.HOOP (4667) to learn more. Find single game tickets online at Ticketmaster.com, at local Ticketmaster Ticket Centers or via phone at 1-800-4NBA-TIX. Grizzlies regular season action tips-off at home on Monday, November 5 against the Utah Jazz.