Final: Grizzlies 108, Kings 101
February 12, 2013
Key Stat of the Night
Key Run of the Night
The Grizzlies offensive attack was too much for the Kings as they went on to win 108-101 at home. Marc Gasol led the team with a double-double (24 points, 12 rebounds) while Mike Conley scored 22 points and Tony Allen added 19.
- The Grizzlies enter the All-Star break with a three-game win streak… The team’s next game is Tuesday, Feb. 19 at Detroit.
- Memphis remains undefeated this season when scoring 100-or-more points (16-0).
- The Kings became the first Grizzlies’ opponent to record 100-plus points at FedExForum this season… Memphis had held visiting teams to fewer than 100 points in the first 28 home games this season, the longest streak to start a season by any NBA team in the shot clock era… The previous record was held by Detroit, which held its first 23 opponents to under 100 at home during the 1996-97 season.
- The Grizzlies have assisted on over 60 percent of its made field goals over the last six games (142 assists on 227 FGM, .625) since acquiring Tayshaun Prince, Austin Daye and Ed Davis… Memphis ranked 25th in the league in assists-to-field goals made in the 45 games before the trade (924 assists on 1628 FGM, .568).
- Find Tickets: Grizzlies vs. Magic, Friday, Feb.22, 7pm
Grizzlies Den Team Store FedExForum: Item of the Game presented by Adidas
Look for the Adidas Item of the Game at every Grizzlies Home Game. See your game program for details. Plus, gear up for the holidays at the Grizzlies Den Team Store at FedExForum or shop online now at Grizzliesstore.com.
2012-13 Season Tickets, Group Tickets and Single Game Tickets are on sale now. Call 901.888.HOOP (4667) to learn more. Find single game tickets online at Ticketmaster.com, at local Ticketmaster Ticket Centers or via phone at 1-800-4NBA-TIX.