The Sacramento Kings and our community platform Project Assist are committed to being involved in the Sacramento Region and working collaboratively with groups and organizations that desire to make a positive impact in the areas of Civic Responsibility, Education, Health& Wellness and Youth & Family. We are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes each year and we will make every effort to support as many requests as possible.
While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. Therefore, we use the following guidelines to ensure the maximum level of support to our community.
Kings Personality Appearance Request Guidelines
- Requests may only be submitted via our online donation request form.
- Requests that are incomplete, not submitted online or do not meet all guidelines, will not be considered.
- All requests must be received at least 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- Appearance location must be within a 30-mile radius of Sleep Train Arena.
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
- Appearances are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All requests are subject to approval by the Sacramento Kings.
- Appearances will not be made on game days.
Assuming we receive your request at least four weeks before your event, correspondence will be sent via email no later than two weeks prior to your event.