2017-18 Nuggets Dancers Auditions begin Friday, July 14th!
- Perform at Denver Nuggets home games in front of 19,000 fans per game.
- Travel nationally and internationally for our annual calendar shoot, dance conventions, and NBA appearances.
- Choreograph for the best dance team in the NBA.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Inspire young dancers through the DND Juniors program.
- Perform at multiple events throughout the year.
- Perform for national television audiences.
- Receive benefits from multiple sponsors including hair styling, tanning, waxing services, gym and yoga memberships, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Get paid for doing what you love while making lifelong friends!
2017 Audition Schedule*
- Registration: 5-6pm
- Semi-Finalists will be announced by 10pm
- Small Group Interviews: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Semi-Final Dance Audition: 1pm
- Finalists will be announced by 4pm
- Training Camp: 7:30-10:30pm
- Individual Interview Times (approx. 20 minutes each) scheduled between 9:30am-5pm
- Check-in: 9:30-10am
- 2016-17 DND Announced: 4pm
* Audition schedule subject to change.
All dancers must:
- be at least 18 years of age (by October 1, 2017) or 17 years of age with a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver on the participant's behalf
- hold a high school diploma or equivalent education
- wear a cropped top, fitted bttoms, and shoes with non-marking soles
- submit non-returnable 8" x 10" headshot
- submit a dance resume including any previous dance teams, classes or workshops, current employment and training, educational background, and 3 professional references
- complete and submit the 2017 DND Audition Registration Form and the 2017 Liability Waiver & Release.
- live in the Denver area and have reliable transportation to and from all DND practices and at least 85% of the home games in the Denver Nuggets 2017-18 season (schedule TBD).
Audition prep classes and workshops are designed to prepare dancers for all elements of the audition process. Each class and workshop will feature a different piece of choreography, technique combos, and tips on how to look and feel your best at auditions.
Classes begin in May at Pepsi Center.
If you would like to receive email updates with the latest DND audition news, please email DND Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com. For more information, please visit the Prep Class Info Page.