2017-18 DND Juniors Dance Program
|Medical Release Form|
The 2017/18 DND Juniors Dance Program Includes:
- Performances at 4 Denver Nuggets home games (pre-games and halftimes)
- 2 upper level tickets to each home game performance
- 3-hour DND Juniors Workshop at Pepsi Center
- 8 dance clinics; held on Sundays throughout the season at Cherry Creek Dance
- Private Autograph Session with the Denver Nuggets Dancers
- Official Uniform, warm-ups, practice wear and poms for all participants
All Dancers ages 4-14 years old are invited to dance with one of our DND Juniors dance teams. Teams are separated by age ONLY. No audition is required to participate. DND Juniors teams are:
- 4-7 year old dancers
- 2 classes; split by age: 4-5 year olds and 6-7 year olds
- 8-14 year old dancers
- 2 classes; split by age: 8-10 year olds and 11-14 year olds
DND Juniors participation requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 4 years old by October 8, 2017 and must be no older than 14 on April 9, 2018. No exceptions.
- Proof of age is required to participate. You must provide a copy of your birth certificate at registration.
- A parent/ legal guardian must complete a DND Juniors Application, a Medical Release Form, and a Waiver & Liability Release Form.
Questions? Please email Dance Team Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or call (303)405-1206.
DND Juniors performances:
The DND Juniors will perform at 4 games in the 2017-18 season. Updates will be emailed and posted as soon as possible!
The DND Juniors rehearse at Cherry Creek Dance, approximately twice per month on Sundays. Two Dance Clinics per performance will be scheduled. Updates will be emailed and posted as soon as possible!
DND Juniors fees:
- Registration Fee : $25 (Non-refundable; Waived if tuition is paid in full at registration)
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Pay your registration fee by Sept. 1, 2017 and have $25 taken off your season tuition.
- Tuition - $198
- Uniform Fee: $225 (Not required for 2016-17 DND Juniors participants)
- Practice Gear: $25 (Includes practice tee and shorts; Required for all 2017-18 DND Juniors participants.)
- Total program cost with EARLY BIRD registration is $448 for new participants; $198 for 2016-17 participants.
*Returning DND Juniors participants do not need to purchase new poms unless a new pair is needed. Also, if you purchased the DND Juniors 2016-17 tee or warm-ups, you do not need to purchase the 2017-18 practice tee or warm-ups.
DND Juniors Workshop:
All DND Juniors participants must attend the Workshop on Sunday, October 8 at Pepsi Center. Doors will open at 12:30pm and uniform fittings will take place from 1-4pm. Junior Dancers will meet the Denver Nuggets Dances and learn a portion of the first dance routine of the season! More details coming soon! Please contact Amy Jo Wagner atAJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.comwith any uniform questions or concerns.
What style of dance will the DND Juniors perform? They will perform routines similar in style to the Nuggets Dancers routines; a combination of hip hop, jazz, and pom.
What is the time commitment?Participants will need to be available for 2-hour dance clinics approx. twice per month and for 4 performances at Denver Nuggets home games. Although the performance schedule has yet to be finalized, the DND Juniors will need to be at Pepsi Center from approximately 5:45-7pm for pre-game performances and from 7:15- 8:45pm on halftime performance nights.
What if I can’t attend every performance?Families will have the option to pay game by game this season! Single performance registration will be available once the 2017-18 DND Juniors schedule has been finalized. Please contact DND Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.comfor further details.
How do I register? Complete the online registration form at: https://www.ksetix.com/nuggets/dndjuniors/registration/. Participants may choose to pay just the $25 registration fee or pay the full $198 session tuition. Participants paying the full $198 tuition payment will not be charged the $25 registration fee. Tuition covers the cost of dance clinics and tickets to 4 home game performances (2 upper level corner tickets per game). Online payments are nonrefundable.
Is there a deadline for registration?Yes. Early Bird Registration ends on Friday, Sept 1. Regular online registration will end on Friday, October 6, but walk up registration will be available on Sunday, October 8 at Pepsi Center. Single game registrations will be accepted throughout the season.
Can I upgrade the tickets that are included in the program cost? Yes. To upgrade or purchase additional tickets for friends and family, please contact Alexa Carpenter at (303) 405-1196.
Who will instruct the weekly dance classes? Members of the 2017-2018 Nuggets Dancers and DND Alumni will choreograph and teach each class.
When do the rehearsals take place? Rehearsals take place on Sundays, exact dates TBD. The Minis practice from 10:30am-12:30pm and Juniors rehearse from 12:45-2:45pm.
Where are the rehearsals held? Rehearsals will be held at Cherry Creek Dance. Cherry Creek Dance is located at 3rd & Clayton in Cherry Creek North.
Can I stay and watch the rehearsals? Due to limited space in the dance studio, family members are not able to stay in the classroom. A viewing room is available in the lower level of Cherry Creek Dance.
For additional questions, please contact program director program director Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or by calling (303)405-1206.