2017-18 DND Juniors Dance Program
|Medical Release Form|
The 2017/18 DND Juniors Dance Program Includes:
- Performances at 4 Denver Nuggets home games (pre-games and halftimes)
- 2 upper level tickets to each home game performance
- 3-hour DND Juniors Workshop at Pepsi Center
- 8 dance clinics; held on Sundays throughout the season at Cherry Creek Dance
- Private Autograph Session with the Denver Nuggets Dancers
- Official Uniform, warm-ups, practice wear and poms for all participants
All Dancers ages 4-14 years old are invited to dance with one of our DND Juniors dance teams. Teams are separated by age ONLY. No audition is required to participate. DND Juniors teams are:
- 4-7 year old dancers
- 2 classes; split by age: 4-5 year olds and 6-7 year olds
- 8-14 year old dancers
- 2 classes; split by age: 8-10 year olds and 11-14 year olds
DND Juniors participation requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 4 years old by October 8, 2017 and must be no older than 14 on April 9, 2018. No exceptions.
- Proof of age is required to participate. You must provide a copy of your birth certificate at registration.
- A parent/ legal guardian must complete a DND Juniors Application, a Medical Release Form, and a Waiver & Liability Release Form.
Questions? Please email Dance Team Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or call (303)405-1206.
DND Juniors performances:
The DND Juniors will perform at 4 games in the 2017-18 season.
- Saturday, Dec. 2 – Nuggets vs. Lakers – 7pm Tip-off
- Friday, Jan. 19 – Nuggets vs. Suns – 7pm Tip-off
- Monday, Feb. 5 – Nuggets vs. Hornets – 7pm Tipoff
- Sunday, Feb. 25 – Nuggets vs. Rockets – 6pm Tipoff
The DND Juniors rehearse at Cherry Creek Dance, approximately twice per month on Sundays. Cherry Creek Dance is located at 3rd & Clayton in Cherry Creek North. Free parking is available at meters around the studio or in the parking lot behind the building.
Dance Clinic Dates:
- November 12
- November 26
- December 17
- January 14
- January 28
- February 4
- February 11
- February 25
DND Juniors fees:
- Registration Fee : $25 (Non-refundable; Waived if tuition is paid in full at registration)
- Tuition - $198
- Uniform Fee: $225 (Not required for 2016-17 DND Juniors participants)
- Practice Gear: $25 (Includes practice tee and shorts; Required for all 2017-18 DND Juniors participants.)
- Total program cost is $473 for new participants; $236 for 2016-17 participants.
$99 Due on or before November 1
$99 Due on or before December 1
*Returning DND Juniors participants do not need to purchase new poms unless a new pair is needed. Also, if you purchased the DND Juniors 2016-17 tee or warm-ups, you do not need to purchase the 2017-18 practice tee or warm-ups. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A DND PRACTICE TEE/TANK AND DND SHORTS FOR PRACTICES!
DND Juniors Workshop:
All DND Juniors participants must attend the Workshop on Sunday, October 8 at Pepsi Center. Doors will open at 12:30pm and uniform fittings will take place from 1-4pm. Junior Dancers will meet the Denver Nuggets Dancers and learn a portion of the first dance routine of the season! More details coming soon! Please contact Amy Jo Wagner atAJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.comwith any uniform questions or concerns.
What style of dance will the DND Juniors perform? They will perform routines similar in style to the Nuggets Dancers routines; a combination of hip hop, jazz, and pom.
What is the time commitment?Participants will need to be available for 2-hour dance clinics approx. twice per month and for 4 performances at Denver Nuggets home games. Although the performance schedule has yet to be finalized, the DND Juniors will need to be at Pepsi Center from approximately 5:45-7pm for pre-game performances and from 7:15- 8:45pm on halftime performance nights.
What if I can’t attend every performance?Families will have the option to pay game by game this season! Single performance registration will be available once the 2017-18 DND Juniors schedule has been finalized. Please contact DND Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.comfor further details.
How do I register? Complete the online registration form at: https://www.ksetix.com/nuggets/dndjuniors/registration/. Participants may choose to pay just the $25 registration fee or pay the full $198 session tuition. Participants paying the full $198 tuition payment will not be charged the $25 registration fee. Tuition covers the cost of dance clinics and tickets to 4 home game performances (2 upper level corner tickets per game). Online payments are nonrefundable.
Is there a deadline for registration?Yes. Early Bird Registration ends on Friday, Sept 1. Regular online registration will end on Friday, October 6, but walk up registration will be available on Sunday, October 8 at Pepsi Center. Single game registrations will be accepted throughout the season.
Can I upgrade the tickets that are included in the program cost? Yes. To upgrade or purchase additional tickets for friends and family, please contact Alexa Carpenter at (303) 405-1196.
Who will instruct the weekly dance classes? Members of the 2017-2018 Nuggets Dancers and DND Alumni will choreograph and teach each class.
When do the rehearsals take place? Rehearsals take place on Sundays, between 10:30am and 2:30pm, exact times TBD.
Where are the rehearsals held? Rehearsals will be held at Cherry Creek Dance. Cherry Creek Dance is located at 3rd & Clayton in Cherry Creek North.
Can I stay and watch the rehearsals? Due to limited space in the dance studio, family members are not able to stay in the classroom. A viewing room is available in the lower level of Cherry Creek Dance.
For additional questions, please contact program director program director Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or by calling (303)405-1206.