THUNDER REWARDS ZONE: 2017 PLAYOFFS
The Thunder Rewards Zone gives fans a game-day chance to get in the game! Registration for the Rewards Zone takes place online only, and winners will be notified via email the day of the game.
For the 2017 Playoffs, there are a few changes from the regular season, so please read the FAQ below for full details.
HOW IT WORKS:
- For the Playoffs, the Thunder will still give away 50 pairs of tickets prior to each home game. Forty-five pairs will be given out through the Thunder Rewards Zone, while five pairs will be given away on game day in Thunder Alley or other spots in OKC.
- Thunder fans 18 years or older may register to win Rewards Zone tickets online only through okcthuder.com/rewardszone.
- Each person may only enter once per game date.
- Registration for Rewards Zone tickets will open within 24 hours of the announcement of any Thunder home game date, time and opponent.
- Registration for the Rewards Zone will close seven hours prior to tipoff of each game, and winners will be notified via email at least four hours before tipoff.
- Winners will be able to claim their tickets at the northwest entrance of Chesapeake Energy Arena. (Please note the change from the regular season.)
- Unlike during the regular season, there will be no line for unclaimed tickets. Any unclaimed tickets will be given away in Thunder Alley or through Thunder social media channels.
- Seats are assigned randomly at the discretion of Rewards Zone staff and cannot be transferred to other people or other games. All pairs of tickets are located in adjacent seats.
I WON! HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive notifying you that you’ve won tickets.
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID to the northwest entrance of Chesapeake Energy Arena to pick up your tickets. The name on the ID MUST match the name of the winner as entered. We will not release tickets to anyone other than the winner.
- You may claim your tickets starting one hour prior to the posted tipoff time.
- Your tickets must be claimed at least 30 minutes prior to the posted tipoff time. If you do not claim your tickets by that time, they will be released. Example: For a 7 p.m. tipoff, you must claim your tickets between 6-6:30 p.m.
- Please note: All tickets winners must agree to enter the arena directly after receipt of the tickets. For safety and security purposes, anyone who refuses to enter the arena as soon as possible following receipt of tickets will have their tickets revoked, and another winner will be selected.
I DIDN'T WIN. HOW CAN I GET TICKETS?
- The Thunder will give at least five pairs of tickets away each game day in Thunder Alley or in other spots in OKC. These may be given away by Thunder emcees in Thunder Alley, via Thunder social media or through other means, at the discretion of the Thunder.
- Come to Thunder Alley and keep an eye out for ticket giveaways. The day of the game, you can also follow the Thunder on Twitter (@okcthunder) and Snapchat (okcthunder) for opportunities to win.
- These ticket giveaways can include, but are not limited to: rewarding social engagement such as posts, shares, tweets, retweets, hashtag usage, etc., as well as participation at Thunder Alley.
- And, of course, guaranteed authentic tickets are always available for purchase from other fans through okcthunder.com/tickets.